Thursday 11 April
We all look for great value but is a good price the same as a good deal? If you overlook your independent kitchen retailer you could be missing out on a good deal.
A safe pair of hands – if you buy from an independent specialist they will manage every aspect of your kitchen project, from concept to completion. They will offer good advice, ideas and design expertise giving you complete peace of mind.
- A bespoke service – an independent retailer won’t sell you the easiest off the shelf kitchen! They will listen to your requirements and take the time to understand them. They will advise on design and what will work and what won’t work in your space.
- The choices are endless. An independent retailer isn’t tied to one manufacturer or supplier making the range of options and choices far greater.
- An independent retailer may have their own manufacturing facility. Fine Finish is a manufacturer and are able to hand make cabinets of any style and shape to fit the size and shape of your room perfectly. They also have their own unique ranges of cabinets not available anywhere else.
- Exceptional levels of Customer Service. It’s fair to say that some chain businesses do have good customer service; but you can’t beat the personal touch of an independent retailer.
- Free Design Service. A well designed kitchen is a good investment, it can significantly add to the value of your home. Skilled designers will make the best use of your space and budget to create your dream kitchen with a real wow factor!
- It isn’t as expensive as you think. Individual kitchens are available for all sizes and types of homes from £8,000.
- You will be supporting your local economy, research shows that money spent locally will be reinvested in the local economy; 50-70p in every £1, but from a national company and this reduces to just 5p in the £1.
To see some of the kitchens we have installed click here.