Nottingham based Fine Finish Kitchens & Bedrooms was established in 1997 and over the past 20 years have become established as one of the leading manufacturers of quality kitchens, bespoke kitchens, fitted bedrooms, studies and home offices in the Midlands.
Andrew Hartley and Darren Raithby founded Fine Finish; both are experienced cabinetmakers. They started off making kitchens and grew into a full retail establishment designing, manufacturing and installing bespoke, designer kitchens, bedrooms, studies and home offices across Nottingham, Derby and Leicester.
Fine Finish has a factory and two storey showroom in Bunny, Nottingham. Using traditional and modern techniques and materials to offer customers an unlimited choice of products, styles and sizes. Unusual spaces and shapes are easily catered for, as everything is handmade to order.
We offer a free no obligation design and quote. Please contact us on 0115 984 4121 or here via our website.
They business continues to grow and for 2020 a new range of freestanding bedroom furniture is available.
Reasons to choose Fine Finish?
- We provide the full service, planning, design, manufacture and installation service plus our own quality guarantee.
- With over 20 years experience we can offer you advice and expertise to help you get the most out of your new kitchen, bedroom or study.
- We pride ourselves on the quality of our beautiful kitchens and bedrooms, which will enhance and add value to your home.
- Our furniture is manufactured to the highest standard using all modern day materials or simply just natural timbers in either soft or hardwoods.
- Our fully qualified craftsmen are at hand to advise on the best materials to suit both requirements and budget.
- We have our own professional installation teams and craftsman who will be happy to answer any questions, respect your home and family and work as quickly and tidily as possible.
- We are a friendly business and offer excellent, personalised customer service.