Corian is currently one of our most popular choices for kitchen worktops. It is available in a dazzling array of colours and styles. It is right at home in modern kitchens and equally so with more traditional and country kitchens.
1. Inconspicuous seams – corian can be fitted with no visible joints to give a seamless and sleek appearance, because there are no joints there are no crevices to collect dirt.
2. Super hygienic – due to its non-porous surface, Corian does not support bacterial or fungal growth, making it very hygienic for food preparation.
3. Durable – Corian takes on room temperature and does not absorb liquid, making it very easy material to maintain and look after.
4. Stain resistant – Corian is non-porus, so stains cannot penetrate its surface. Corian does not stain with things like coffee, vinegar and wine.
5. It is versatile – Corian can be moulded to form different shapes.
6. Seamlessly integrates – sinks crafted from Corian can be seamlessly integrated into the work surface to create a uniform appearance.
7. Repairable – In the unlikely event that a Corian worktop is damaged it can be repaired by a professional restoration service and sometimes a housing abrasive and scouring pad can be used.