1. Combine flour, salt and yeast in a bowl of a freestanding mixer with a dough hook attachment.
2. Add the water and oil and mix on a low speed until smooth, elastic and glossy; approximately 3 minutes. Tip dough into a bowl which has been lightly coated with cooking oil. Cover with cling wrap.
3. Allow to prove in the Oven on Conventional at 40°C for 1 hour or until it has doubled in size.
4. Turn-out the dough onto a floured work bench and gently shape into a loaf. Place onto a lightly floured baking tray. Dust the top of the loaf liberally with flour and score with a sharp knife to form a criss-cross pattern.
5. Return loaf into the Oven on Conventional at 40°C for 15-20 minutes to prove.
6. Remove the proved loaf from the Oven and change function. Select: Moisture Plus at 190°C with 2 manual bursts of steam.
7. Place the bread into the pre-heated Oven, shelf position 2 and release 1 burst of steam immediately. Release the second burst after 15 minutes. Bake for 25–30 minutes or until the loaf makes a hollow sound when tapped on the underside.
8. Remove from Oven and allow to cool on a wire rack for at least 10 minutes before slicing.